The Boyle County Public Library has elected to institute a one-time waiver of overdue fines and other miscellaneous fees. Find out more about the fine amnesty process for 2020 here.
- Eating food in the building, except under specific Library-approved circumstances, is not permitted.
- Drinks brought into the building are permitted only in tightly-sealed containers.
- Under no circumstances are food and drink permitted in the computer areas.
- Criteria for food and drinks in the Meeting Rooms are set forth in the Meeting Room Policy.
The Library offers access to the Internet to everyone under the provisions of this policy. All users must agree to abide by the guidelines within this policy in order to use library computers. There will be no charge for access to the Internet. Patrons will be allowed access to the Internet on a walk-in basis during the Library’s normal operating hours. Reservations for time blocks are possible. The Library may limit a user’s time when others are waiting.
The following activities are prohibited:
As a public institution, the Boyle County Public Library is dedicated to free expression and free access to information and ideas on all points of view concerning the problems and issues of interest to the residents of Boyle County. To this end, the Library maintains meeting rooms for library and community use. The following policy outlines general guidelines governing meeting room usage:
The following meeting rooms are available for reservation by the public:
In order to provide an atmosphere that is comfortable, convenient, and conducive to the appropriate use of library services and facilities, the Board of Trustees of the Boyle County Public Library has adopted the following policy regarding behavior while on Library property.
The following actions are not permitted:
1. Any act or conduct which violates Federal, State, or local laws, ordinances or regulations, or which violates Library policies.